In my closet, there is a maroon leather jacket I haven't worn since college. The jacket is a size small, and has not fit me in years. I have had some success with weight loss in the past but nothing has lasted in the long run. I did Weight Watchers twice, and have gained weight back. I saw a counselor, and have gained weight back.
There are many reasons why I am currently heavy, but one important reason is that I tend to keep to myself. I don't share my failures or setbacks with people. I only like to talk about when I am doing well. This communication style is not honest and not helpful for me anymore, so I've started a blog. I am going to be 100% honest about my progress and my setbacks in hopes that this time, my weight loss will stick! I want to put on that leather jacket again.
No comments:
Post a Comment